As an investor or tenant, the winter months are an important time of the year to take into consideration some basic home safety tips. As the year draws to a close, keep these five tips in mind and share them with others to ensure a safe and happy holiday season for you and ... Read More
Welcome to Blue River Property Management
Your choice for Atlanta Property Management
Blue River Property Management ("BRPM") is a full service residential and commercial portfolio management company specializing in superior property management services and quality rental solutions. We pride ourselves in being the best property management company in North Georgia.
Top Reasons Why We Are The Best
- Tenant Results: Our firm has one of the lowest eviction rates in Atlanta that rivals that of other firms. Tenant selection is the first step in successfully managing your property. Careful attention is paid to applicant's background, credit, criminal history, rental history, financial qualifications as well as overall suitability for occupancy of your property. We manage your tenants so you can manage your cash flow. We handle any and all forms of communication with tenants at all of the properties we manage. That means you won't have to worry about ordering or fielding maintenance, collecting rent, handling vacancies or move outs, inspections, complaints, lease renewals, or any of the other meticulous aspects in owning and managing a property.
- Marketing: Marketing your property to get it rented is our number one way to get you, our client, a positive cash flow. We optimize our internet presence using multi-media and marketing tools, powerhouse listing services, and on-page & off-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques to drive more traffic to our listings. We display your properties to millions of potential tenants every day.
- Owner Communication: We have found that most property owners feel better knowing that someone is looking out for their best interest. The number one complaint we hear when owners inquire about switching to our company is that they do not get a live person or anyone that will call them back in a timely manner when they call their current property management office. Our staff will reach out to you when you sign up with us and give you all the numbers needed so that we can be there for you when you need us. As an owner you will have access to online monthly statements as well as notifications for approval when maintenance requests are submitted. All expectations are communicated clearly and up front. Tenants are made aware of due dates and repercussions for late payments. Immediately upon a tenant being late in payment, we employ a staff of collections who pursue your tenant's payment. Your earnings and expenses are tracked by a dedicated finance team and detailed reports are provided to you each month.
- Cutting Edge Technology: Our office uses cutting edge property management software to keep you up to date and in the know with what is happening with your properties. We provide your own personal online portal with 24/7 access where you can view monthly statements, work orders, invoices, tenant payments and other documents in a cloud-based, secure location. We also direct deposit tenant payments into your bank account quicker than many other leading companies. In addition, tenants can make e-payments with the click of a button. No more excuses for late payments. In addition, our software allows us to inspection your property on a quarterly basis through our iPhones and iPads. The inspection report immediately syncs with your portal where you can see the condition of your property each quarter.
- Rehab & Renovation: Once a home goes vacant, we take the responsibility of scheduling, cleaning and (if necessary) restoring the property to "rent-ready" status. Common steps in getting your vacant property rent ready include: painting, lawn servicing, inspecting systems and repairing (if necessary), cleaning, and re-keying. Our typical turn can happen in 48 hours once our team determines what repairs or rehabilitation services are necessary. You will be provided with a comprehensive list of all work needed and performed. We utilize our own in-house maintenance services in order to ensure prompt and professional repairs and service to your property.